Child Safety Is Our #1 Priority
We keep parents informed via text messaging, email, Facebook, Twitter and our website Emergency Alert system. Notifications are sent for school closings due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Only pre-approved people you noted in your child's enrollment forms may pick up your child, and they must show photo ID.
- • Meal plans follow USDA standards.
- • Perishable food is refrigerated.
- • Breast-feeding mothers are welcome.
- • Policies are in place for separating breast milk from formula.
We are a peanut - and nut-free environment. All child allergies are documented in each child's enrollment form and posted in his or her classroom.
- • We promote hand washing throughout the day.
- • We sanitize toys throughout the day to help prevent the spread of germs.
- • Diapering is conducted in separate areas from play & eating areas.
- • We clean our centers each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- • Floors are cleaned by certified specialists.
- • Cleaning supplies are locked-up and out of reach.
Health & Wellness
- • When a child is not feeling well, we request parents pick up their child so that others aren't infected.
- • We assess every child's health by communicating with parents and monitoring symptoms. We increase assessments during flu season.
- • Medications are stored securely & out of the reach.
- • We have strict policies for administering medication to your child to ensure he or she is protected.
- • All personnel are trained in emergency procedures.
- • Each school has an emergency evacuation plan.
- • Monthly fire drills are scheduled for evacuations.
- • All perimeter and playground gates are locked and monitored to ensure the safety of every child.